Sunday, September 8, 2013

Guess...go ahead...guess...

Okay...so I hadn't weighed in a while so I bit the bullet and stepped upon the scales this morning. I have officially hit the 50 lb mark!!!!  WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! I can't see it yet in the mirror, but a friend was over here a little while ago and before she even sat down or heard how much I had lost yet, she said that she could see it in my face. I know that clothes are starting to get pretty loose. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

I am feeling great...moving well...sleeping better...and my eating issues seem to be getting better. I still can't drink water or most anything cold without getting very nauseated. Hot tea is still my best friend!! But I can drink my protein shakes okay and am able to eat more than two bites of food!!

Thanks to everyone for all the continued prayer support !! Could't do it without you!!!!


In HIS MIGHTY MIGHTY Grip!!!!
Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to pray for you! Proud of your successes!!!! WEIGHT to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! You are amazing and such an inspiration! Keep the updates coming and tell David he's slacking off on his updates! ;)

    ReplyDelete